I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Is it right over the knee joint?
sad.png
Poor baby. Do you have any pics of it? Bart is an Appendix QH--grey & 16.2 hands. BIG boy.
smile.png

Sorry no pics. One of my older friends from work bought her because she wanted her as a pet and because she thought she was SO beautiful..Hey blondes love blondes what can I say? lol We have the same vet and she is well taken care of. She is about 3 now but hasnt been tried under saddle or anything. This lady is just happy to feed her, pet her and watch her graze in her paddock...Guess she is sort of a spoiled Yard ornament now.

Sorry to hear about Bart....saying a little prayer for a quick & full recovery!

Give me a shout if you run into proud flesh...I have a great trick for that
wink.png

Quote:
Is it right over the knee joint?
sad.png
Poor baby. Do you have any pics of it? Bart is an Appendix QH--grey & 16.2 hands. BIG boy.
smile.png

Sorry no pics. One of my older friends from work bought her because she wanted her as a pet and because she thought she was SO beautiful..Hey blondes love blondes what can I say? lol We have the same vet and she is well taken care of. She is about 3 now but hasnt been tried under saddle or anything. This lady is just happy to feed her, pet her and watch her graze in her paddock...Guess she is sort of a spoiled Yard ornament now.

Sounds like a good arrangement for all. I just got rid of one of my horses in a similar situation--a friend bought a nice little yearling but couldn't keep him in fence. So she bought one of my young horses to keep as a buddy.

Quote:
Yeah--we'll see what he's got going on when the bandage comes off tomorrow...it's a little smelly--so I can only imagine what's going on in there!
sickbyc.gif
I think the vet is going to be checking for that & treating it...cleaning everything out & rewrapping it....so we'll see. I'll keep ya in mind if I need help with the proudflesh! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom