I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission to laugh at me

My husband builds incubators (they actually work!) out of wood and styrofoam. We have hatched close to 400 chickens and 600 quail so far this year. The incubators are as tall as a refrigerator ~ BTW, have you thought of converting a small refrigerator (like the size in college dorm rooms) into an incubator? I haven't read all the threads from your posting, just the title caught my attention. I wish you all the best with your incubator, it's always fun taking on projects like that.

My husband builds incubators (they actually work!) out of wood and styrofoam. We have hatched close to 400 chickens and 600 quail so far this year. The incubators are as tall as a refrigerator ~ BTW, have you thought of converting a small refrigerator (like the size in college dorm rooms) into an incubator? I haven't read all the threads from your posting, just the title caught my attention. I wish you all the best with your incubator, it's always fun taking on projects like that.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! You fit in well! Very well! Too well!
lau.gif
Good enabling!

This laser level kit was for measuring yard sites, grades of your yard...or would set a line around an entire room. It was a 360 laser level...beyond cool.
But did we buy it? No. :rolleyes:  :he

By google maps...you would be approx. 31 hours or so away from me. :eek:

I'm from Manitoba, Canada.  :frow     :weee

Lol I used my bil's laser level to do the site for my barn, it was slick
:frow

:smack

The styros do. Not sure why the plastic one doesn't. I guess being so thin plastic, it is the only way to hold temp.

What is a "Lear lid"?

Me too! And  :duc

:weee
sorry clear lid

lol!! Yes I know of a person with a winerator lol

Thank you for the encouragement! You definetly belong here!!

You could have totally came with us!! (If you lived near us:yiipchick )
It was a HOT day. :sick
We're kicking ourselves that we didn't buy laser level kit. :he  :barnie
I'm sure glad I bought all the cages, needed them last year. Lifesaver...:yesss:

I've had it called a spaceship before! :p

Back
Top Bottom