I'm depressed, can we talk about something happy?

Desirai

Songster
11 Years
Oct 12, 2011
Alabama
I'm really depressed and need someone to talk to. Happy things. Anything that isn't related to me. tell me about your day. how are you?

What did you do with your chickens today?
What is the weather like?
Today it was mild. I went outside and played in the leaves with my grandparents' dog.

What did you do today?

I hung out with my 'boy friend'
tongue.png
guys are so much better then girl as friends. I can like a guy and the friend won't even care.. Unless... Wow that probably made no sense.. oH WELL! Is getting asked out buy a redhead good?

I'm not sure, I've never dated a redhead.

I agree though, I like my friends to be male. Women are hard to get along with sometimes

Quote:
Quite hard to get along with! The only bad outcome about being best friends with a guy.. Is him falling in love with you.. I knew I should of never went to the movies with him
he.gif
*sigh*
tongue.png

Hi Desirai! Today I did some work from home.... a few hours on the computer & then went for a walk around my small farm to check out our lambs (was very windy & overcast). We marked the lambs late this year (docking tails & castrating) so I have been having to keep a close eye on them to ensure that the flies don't get to them!

We had a chicken murder on Friday which wan't soooo good. It was my stupid big dog. I hadn't clipped up the chicken run gate properly & he got to my ladies! On a happier note... one of the girls I thought was going to die has survived! She is currently in hospital & doing really well!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=593211&p=9

check out that thread for some pictures of my place, the chicken murdered & my ladies!

I also got a new baby duck & turkey this week. They are best friends and ultra CUTE!
love.gif

Duck1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom