I'm going crazy! How do I get the chicks I want?

Meyer Hatchery? They ship a minimum of 3 chicks.

Meyer is probably your best bet, they have a three chick minimum right now. I got my current flock of five chicks from there and was really impressed with the shipping and customer service. All chicks arrived alive and healthy, though I do have one runt that is significantly smaller than the other chicks. But they're almost all bantam anyway so that's not a huge shock or anything, and my runt chick is just as healthy as the others.

Meyer hatchery doesn't work either :hit. I'm going to try to pair with my pet store, but if that doesn't work i'm just going to wait for a broody chicken or order the chicks next year.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 10.30.55 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 10.30.55 AM.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 20
Omg you guys I did it!!!!!! I am so relieved, I replaced one of the chickens for another breed and now we are all settled! Hatching date is Sept. 10th, so in a while but i'm getting my chickens! Thank you guys for helping me with this :highfive::celebrate:wee

What Hatchery if you don't mind me asking? good to know there's Hatchery is out there hatching that late in the season!!

What Hatchery if you don't mind me asking? good to know there's Hatchery is out there hatching that late in the season!!

Meyer hatchery did end up having the chicks I wanted, they just didn't work earlier because the silver laced polish chicks hatched on a later date than all the others. Once I traded those for buff laced polish chicks, it worked.

Meyer hatchery did end up having the chicks I wanted, they just didn't work earlier because the silver laced polish chicks hatched on a later date than all the others. Once I traded those for buff laced polish chicks, it worked.
I prefer the buff laced personally. :)

Back
Top Bottom