I'm going to kill my husband

They will fit
wink.png

Probably could squeeze a third in there, too.

Where's he get them? E bay?
Let me know how they do!

Quote:
I'm getting ready to switch my d'Uccle eggs out of my my Brinsea so I can put an emu egg into it. I'll put the d'Uccles into the styrobator.

I'm thinking the black tray will definitely come out, and the egg rest on the bottom. Depending on how they're shaped, I think 3 would fit in there, but I'm not sure.

I loved Rod and Emu when I was a kid, too. I can't keep them, but have an egg incubating for a friend in KY. I'm starting it in the styrobator, but it's holding too much humidity
sad.png
If the damage has already been done, then I may be turning the egg shell into an "object de art" and trying again. I'm borrowing a stethescope next week to see if I can hear a fetal heartbeat.

Chickenzoo is a good source of info on hatching emus, as are a couple of other people on this site.

I have WHAT in my yard? :

Tell him to wear a bra for the next 21 days with one egg in each cup.

They probably won't fit in your bator so he's gonna have to do the incubating the old fashioned way. Try really hard not to snicker while telling him all of this with a perfectly straight face. Tell him you read it here.
cool.png

yuckyuck.gif

They ship out Monday, so we shall see. My post office must think I'm crazy enough as it is...wait until I'm picking up emu eggs.

On a lighter note, I may be able to convince the mail man they are dinosaur eggs...

Back
Top Bottom