I'm going to kill my husband

ep.gif
Woah.... how will that fit in a bator? I didn't know the eggs were so big! Hey, how do you do the reply thing? You know, when you show my comment again and then answer it? I'm extremely new here and don't know how.

ooops, I ask a lot of questions that are totally out of the subject. Gotta work on that. Sorry!
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Wait! What's his name and how far is Sylva from Gastonia??!! He sounds like my husband.

When I told my husband to make sure he got the female red sexlinks chick when he started grabbing them out of the bin, he flipped the poor chicks over, looking them up and down. When I asked what he was doing he reply, "where are the boy and girl parts?"

Quote:
See where it says "quote"? Just click that.
ETA: At the bottom of the particular post, there's an option to REPORT, EDIT, or QUOTE. Click QUOTE.

Last edited:
last time i saw a real live emu was in the north end of a parking lot of a shop n save in wells maine about about 10 years ago, they we're kept in a round pen!!, biggest birds i
ve ever seen in my life!!!!

Quote:
Last one I saw was running down I-77 just north of Charlotte, NC. It had escaped from a small zoo.

ETA--It escaped a couple weeks after a chimp that was on the loose for a few weeks. Everybody keep seeing him they just couldn't catch him

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom