I'm having complications with the Baby.* UPDATE*Remember me?!

fl.gif
Oh dear Lord, please touch Holly & her baby, keep it safe, alive & healthy, and born to fulfill Your purpose. Please carry Holly through the challenges of each minute of this pregnancy. Supply her & her family with an abundance of grace, strength, & peace. In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.

I feel for you Holly, I lost 4 babies but have 3 miracle boys for whom I am forever grateful. Please keep us updated when you can to let us know how to continue to pray for you.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I am praying for you! My mom had severe complication with both her pregnancies (myself and my brother). With both of us she bled heavily and with my brother it was to the point of hemorrhaging and she was on bed rest. We both came through full term and healthy. I pray that your little one does too.
hugs.gif

Prayers said.

There is hope. When I was pregnant with our son, I had bleeding and my hormone levels went down a lot. The doctor said the baby was lost. This may sound gross, but some of the discharge was solid parts and it appeared to be baby bits. I asked the doctor if it was possible there were twins and only one was lost. He said absolutely not and wanted to clean everything out so there would be no "leftover baby tissue" in there to cause infection. I had a strange feeling that he was wrong and refused. Well, later that year my son was born. If I hadn't followed my instincts, my son would have been killed. Chin up. There's hope!

Prayer said. Hope you and your baby get through this ok. Miracles do happen so keep the faith and make sure you take care of yourself. Stress is also a bad thing please try to stay as calm as possible even though I know it is hard but do it for your baby.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom