I'm having complications with the Baby.* UPDATE*Remember me?!

hugs.gif
Saying a prayer for you.
hugs.gif

Quote:
Amen to that.
As other people have said try and not worry. I had a miscarriage before my first and I knew that I had lost the baby, with my second it looked like it was going to happen again but I knew this time everything was fine with the baby!! Just trust the Lord and your heart. I know that it is a hard thing to do, and the Lord know you want this baby, just hang in there. There are alot of people praying for you and the little one!!

Sweetie am praying for you.. they told me as I bled into the 14th week of pregnancy that I would never carry my baby.... she is now 24 years old............... don't give up hope and please please please rest and dont move.............. get to bed and stay there... leave everything else until another day. just rest...........
hugs.gif
and many prayers being said for you......... (I had had 5 miscarriages before I carried my daughter.... have hope OK xxxxx)

Papa...please hold this baby and her mother in the palm of your hand. We know that you created and formed this tiny creature and for that we give you praise. We know that you are especially fond of this baby...please give all your peace and blessings. In Jesus name...Amen...

Back
Top Bottom