I'm in love!

blueberrychickens

Songster
9 Years
May 12, 2010
Hudson, MA
I'm in love, the chicks are here!!!
love.gif
They are so dang cute, I know, I know, I need to post pics. Gotta wait for the DH to come home to help w/ that. Now I'm torn btwn watching chick tv, or finish painting the coop.
ya.gif

That's a hard choice - chick TV or chores - hmm..... CHICK TV! You can paint the coop while they sleep. I know exactly how you feel. I just got mine yesterday and haven't done a darned thing around the house since. LOL They are SO cute and just light up when I come up to their bin and call them my little peepers. Sigh - I'm in love too! LOL
love.gif

Thought I would say got my chicks too my first load. I am in love and Have done NOTHING sicne they came 1/2 June and 6/7 June.
We have 6. 4 outside with a Hen and 2 inside as Mom died.
So they are really special as we actually had to emergency hatch the 2 inside sadly all other eggs had dead chicks in but we saved these.
Good to hear other folk are as mad as I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Running round like a headless chicken - oops!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm yeah but WHERE ARE THE PICTURES??????????????????
gig.gif
I can't wait for mine!!!! They come like in a few days!!!!!!! YAY! Congrats 2 u!!!!!

I also vote chick TV and extra love and handling sure makes them nice when they are older. Take advantage of their chicky-ness. Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom