I'm looking for juvenile Red Golden and Lady Amherst males.

Krisb

Chirping
6 Years
May 31, 2015
I live in Bucks County, PA, and would be willing to drive 2+ hours to get them. Please let me know if you can help or know anyone who can.
Thanks.
Kris Becker
917-887-8442

I am going to a place sun.I know there Amherst and I was told there is red goldens.I will let you know sun night.Thats if you don't mind shipping them in.I do ship.
In N.H.,Tony.

I am going to a place sun.I know there Amherst and I was told there is red goldens.I will let you know sun night.Thats if you don't mind shipping them in.I do ship.
In N.H.,Tony.
Hey Tony, what's the quality of the Amherst, from a well known bloodline or do you know?

I believe he got them from Nat Mizzoni in RI.I will have to ask Nat if they are from his line.The guy that was raising them passed 3 weeks ago and the family is trying to cut down to what they would like to keep.I may be getting the Amherst and goldens,but I am getting some of his Rosellas.They are beautiful birds and raised outside year round so they are very hardy also.
Are you looking for a new line?
In N.H.,Tony.

Possibly so, my current main breeder male is 11 yrs. old. I have 3 other males that just turned 2 but their from the same bloodlines. I'll give you a PM later this coming week. Hope you get the Rosellas, their beautiful birds. Thanks, Sean

The Amherst line was unknown so I passed.But I did get a pair of rosellas.Here they are.
In N.H.,Tony.

Attachments

• 100_1526.JPG
    100_1526.JPG
    274.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 100_1523.JPG
    100_1523.JPG
    267 KB · Views: 18
In N.H.,Tony.
I believe he got them from Nat Mizzoni in RI.I will have to ask Nat if they are from his line.The guy that was raising them passed 3 weeks ago and the family is trying to cut down to what they would like to keep.I may be getting the Amherst and goldens,but I am getting some of his Rosellas.They are beautiful birds and raised outside year round so they are very hardy also.
Are you looking for a new line?
In N.H.,Tony.
Tony,
Would it be rude of me to ask what else is the family of the man who passed away is looking to get rid of...or as they say today, rehome? I'm seeking a female black throaghted laughing thrush. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom