1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

I'm missing the "I've Posted' page...

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by coloradochick, Jan 20, 2012.

1. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    When I drag my curser over the Forum tab it doesn't give me a drop down or anything. Did't see this mentioned anywhere else.

Thanks,
    Cara

2. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    if you you to 'profile', then underneath your avater there will be a green dot that says "currently online" beneath that it says "edit subscriptions" "all posts" and "Threads started" that is the one you want to click on.

3. Gargoyle

Gargoyle Overrun With Chickens

Apr 13, 2011
    Fox Valley, IL
    My Coop
    If you hover over that tab, a dropdown should appear. What browser and operating system are you using?
    Also, in the bread crumbs bar (the blue bar below the forum posts, with the forum navigation dropdown) at the right is a link labeled "New Posts" with an arrow. Clicking that arrow should give a dropdown wiht some options: new posts/activity feed/hot threads/new threads/unanswered/I've Posted.
    Do you see that one? Is it working for you?

4. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    Gargoyle thank you! I found it under the new posts [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by