Pics
sorry for the big multi-quote, I was a bit behind...

I'd like to have some SFs also, but my real wish is for cream legbars.
I do have seramas... mine lay lots of eggs ;)

You did great!! :clap

:lau

Glad i didn't read this while i was at work today. Everyone would have come running to see what i was dying laughing at. :lau :lau

Is your wife into the chickens also?

My dog steals my beer, but so far my smokes have been safe around the birds. :D

:love pretty cochins.

I finally got my frizzle cochins moved into their baby coop..
View attachment 1162979 View attachment 1162980
so pretty

sorry for the big multi-quote, I was a bit behind...

I'd like to have some SFs also, but my real wish is for cream legbars.
I do have seramas... mine lay lots of eggs ;)

You did great!! :clap

:lau

Glad i didn't read this while i was at work today. Everyone would have come running to see what i was dying laughing at. :lau :lau

Is your wife into the chickens also?

My dog steals my beer, but so far my smokes have been safe around the birds. :D

:love pretty cochins.

I finally got my frizzle cochins moved into their baby coop..
View attachment 1162979 View attachment 1162980
Oh how cute!!!! :love

Lol! Earlier today hubby told me the rooster "ran up on him" i noticed hubs had the raisin canister in his hand he had been treating the girls. I asked him "did you have those raisins when he ran up on you?" He said yes,i told him he wasn't being attacked he just didn't treat the roo and the guy knows the treat can. I had to physically go outside and show him what happens if you leave the roo out. It was sad,i gave him extra raisins poor little fella. Some husbands are clueless.:barnie

Lol! Earlier today hubby told me the rooster "ran up on him" i noticed hubs had the raisin canister in his hand he had been treating the girls. I asked him "did you have those raisins when he ran up on you?" He said yes,i told him he wasn't being attacked he just didn't treat the roo and the guy knows the treat can. I had to physically go outside and show him what happens if you leave the roo out. It was sad,i gave him extra raisins poor little fella. Some husbands are clueless.:barnie
Poor roo.... They are so misunderstood!!!:lau

Back
Top Bottom