Pics
I couldn't resist, I'm too short for the Wal-Mart one so i bought this one,I'm way more excited than i should be. :)
affe02a5-4ecd-4ae7-9178-4e0a430c6073.jpg

I couldn't resist, I'm too short for the Wal-Mart one so i bought this one,I'm way more excited than i should be. :)View attachment 1171291

That's cute and has hand covers.

I could've used gloves today when I went out to mow. I still have about 2/3 of the property to go.
20171027_123820.jpg
It was 39 degrees out. Will be down to freezing tonight so I went out and put bag balm on the chickens wattles, combs and feet.

Oh and when I went to WalMart the other day they didn't have the chicken purse, but they did have this cute little girls backpack.
20171023_153209.jpg

You are a card! That chicken outfit has a removable chick in the pocket too,don't know what the chick does but I'm going to find out. So that chicken suit make a pretty good mowing outfit? I live on a highway so i gots to know!

I could've used gloves today when I went out to mow. I still have about 2/3 of the property to go. View attachment 1171321 It was 39 degrees out. Will be down to freezing tonight so I went out and put bag balm on the chickens wattles, combs and feet.

Oh and when I went to WalMart the other day they didn't have the chicken purse, but they did have this cute little girls backpack.View attachment 1171324

I could've used gloves today when I went out to mow. I still have about 2/3 of the property to go. View attachment 1171321 It was 39 degrees out. Will be down to freezing tonight so I went out and put bag balm on the chickens wattles, combs and feet.

Oh and when I went to WalMart the other day they didn't have the chicken purse, but they did have this cute little girls backpack.View attachment 1171324
They have the chicken purse on the My Pet Chicken website

Yes, it was pretty good for mowing, but of course it got pretty splattered with grass. I waved at some passerby.... a few waved back. Mostly I laughed myself silly out there. It was pretty chilly with just a pair of leggings and tee shirt underneath. Gloves would be nice. The hood kept my ears warm though.

I had to go back and look at that picture a couple of times. I didn't realize you were actually mowing the grass in that costume.
And you ladies can't figure out why you never get an egg LOL.

Back
Top Bottom