Pics
Wow!!! I was going to make a Christmas ornament with one of my eggs, but these are amazing!!! I can only imagine how many swear words and smashed eggs would be hurled in my living room as I tried to do this. You are very, very patient!!

I want to make one of those, but I am sure it would not be pretty. I tend to rush because I like immediate gratification!

I love to make Christmas ornaments!! Eggs may be something I need to look into, but my hen lays very thin shelled eggs.

:clap
Where's the pic?? :D

I admit I did not take a picture of it yesterday, so went down to get it out of the frig. It didn't seem quite so small when I took out of the carton with others that are also smallish. Here it is -- Butterbutt's first egg - right center.
Butterbutt top ctr.JPG

I don't know why, but my pictures never come out good. The new egg is a pale blue and the one to the left it is almost a gray green.

Ive been away for a couple days and just got caught up! I see we have gotten scolded for our language (prob the tortoise that pushed things over the edge! LOL).

Congrats to those who are getting eggs! I'm still trying to heal up my featherless plucked cochin! Poor girl. I let her out to forage with the others while I'm there to watch, then she has to go back into her blocked off area of the coop.

Ive been away for a couple days and just got caught up! I see we have gotten scolded for our language (prob the tortoise that pushed things over the edge! LOL).

Congrats to those who are getting eggs! I'm still trying to heal up my featherless plucked cochin! Poor girl. I let her out to forage with the others while I'm there to watch, then she has to go back into her blocked off area of the coop.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I forgot about the tortoise!!! Oh man, will have to sift through the posts to see if he is still around, lol!!

I am trying to keep it clean but it is SO hard <sigh>.

cloacal kiss

I am going to boil up and eat my VERY FIRST EGGS now!!!! Am sooooooo excited! Never tasted a fresh egg. I really hope it is worth all the hype, as--by my calculations--those 2 little babies cost me about $500 each!

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I forgot about the tortoise!!! Oh man, will have to sift through the posts to see if he is still around, lol!!

I am trying to keep it clean but it is SO hard <sigh>.

cloacal kiss

I am going to boil up and eat my VERY FIRST EGGS now!!!! Am sooooooo excited! Never tasted a fresh egg. I really hope it is worth all the hype, as--by my calculations--those 2 little babies cost me about $500 each!
We fowl (pun intended) mouthed ladies are going to have to be creative with our language for sure!
Yessss, eat those eggs and enjoy your 10,000 dollar meal! Hahaha.

I decided I'm gonna play Photojournalist Chicken Lady. So you guys can be right there with me on my first taste of my very first fresh egg ever, from (I think) little Flower's um, flower! So exciting. :)

So, here is the first pic of my two little offerings. The torpedo-shaped little bullet on the bottom is yesterday's gift!
twoeggies.jpg

Back
Top Bottom