This made me thing of the cats w/ cucumbers videos. Supposedly they jump sky high b/c they think the cucumber is a snake.

That's a great idea. I noticed one of my puffies has a dirty butt too.. it might just be easier to give them a little trim than trying to wash everyone's butts. I think it's so cold that when it's wet it freezes to their tail feather and doesn't wipe off like it normally does. Plus they don't have as much opportunity to dust bath as the had before. We're supposed to be above freezing later this week and all of next week so I'm hoping they'll get some outside time and things will dry up a little bit.

Cute! I saw something about that, but I never see the signs at my feed store.
If they sell Purina they should have them except TSC.

And, i got some bling in the mail today!View attachment 1238239
Cute goat! I have one too -- it's a pik Scottie dog. I don't have a Scottie, but thought it was cute. Pretty old and not quite so blingy now.

I've seen them advertise the sign giveaways with purchase of food, but it's only at certain times. They had them for sale in another feed store I went browsing in at anothr town, but I wasn't too crazy about them. The design is on shrinkwrap, so not sure it would last very long outside or in the coop.

Cute goat! I have one too -- it's a pik Scottie dog. I don't have a Scottie, but thought it was cute. Pretty old and not quite so blingy now.

I've seen them advertise the sign giveaways with purchase of food, but it's only at certain times. They had them for sale in another feed store I went browsing in at anothr town, but I wasn't too crazy about them. The design is on shrinkwrap, so not sure it would last very long outside or in the coop.
They sure don't make stuff like they used to.

Ahhh that makes sense. I usually go to TSC. There's a local place here in town, but they close at like 6pm, earlier in the winter so I don't normally go there, but it's where I got 4 of by birds (including steve who was not a girl).

Are you actually going to put the keychain on your keys? One of my friend went to the Grand Canyon on vaca and got me a keychain w/ a quarter in the middle that spins.. then one day the pin that held it in place broke. I ended up using the quarter for laundry.

Ahhh that makes sense. I usually go to TSC. There's a local place here in town, but they close at like 6pm, earlier in the winter so I don't normally go there, but it's where I got 4 of by birds (including steve who was not a girl).

Are you actually going to put the keychain on your keys? One of my friend went to the Grand Canyon on vaca and got me a keychain w/ a quarter in the middle that spins.. then one day the pin that held it in place broke. I ended up using the quarter for laundry.
Not sure if i will use it as a key chain, it is pretty big. Maybe as a fan pull.

No eggs this morning but i am going out to check stuff so maybe one has laid by now. We have about 6" of snow now.
I made a sign last night.
20180117_151642.jpg

Back
Top Bottom