Im not a girl but....

Well now I am totally ashamed of my own feet!I guess I will call up my girlie sister and tell her to get me an appointment!
Hey, you should ditch the clear and get red! Chickens love red!

2011-09-08_22-52-13_746.jpg

Not me - ill show anyone wholl look.
big_smile.png

I would never go red. I saw a cobalt blue today i loved. I just think colored polish my be a little to much. Talking about chickens liking toes. I had 5 silkies i got for a gal not to long ago that loved feet. Enough so it got aggravating. I had to worn people not the wear sandals.

moral of this thread - Guys go get your feet done. It feels good and your SO will appreciate it.

I'm a middle-aged broad and I've never had a manicure or pedicure. I despise having my feet touched by anyone, and I have lousy nails at which I pick if I'm stressed, so I can't be bothered. Then again, I also get my hair cut every couple of years whether I need it or not, and haven't worn makeup in years. I'm pretty much a hippie.
big_smile.png

Yep, they love feet. My sister came over here in flip flops and wearing toerings. She left with bleeding cuticles. I got a text asking where my rubber boots were that evening, also she threatened to sent me a bill for damages! I told her I was at the beach and would probably come home penniless!

Quote:
lol so do i. i'm proud of caulouses and scars. they're a marker of time and events to me and it's like years and years of memories built up (bet u didn't know i could be so deep huh?
tongue.png
). Plus they are time consuming and a waiste of money. not that people who do r bad. as a matter of fact good for u for not be gross and lazy.i just have other things to do with my time.

Last edited:
Quote:
i get that alot. The winter months are a muddy mess. I usually wear muck boots most of the time. Its funny seeing a muddy farmer walk in there and take his boots off at the door.

ha! u guys r crazy. come in with a piece of straw in your mouth, muddy mud boots and lightning flashing behind u your scars flashing and u say 'i want a pedicure' i would laugh

You better quit teasing with all those pics! Although I have to admit I'm a sucker for a nice pair of hands and a great smile but nice feet on a guy are almost as good.
love.gif

@ manybirds lol im glad im not gross or lazy too.

@ dianaross77 my hands strong but soft. Hard work and good gloves maintain the best of both worlds.

@ TT! and the problem with that is?

Quote:
haha at first I thought u must be gay but i don't think so so much anymore.
lol.png
I mean not that there's anything wrong with gay people but....... I mean i have friends that r gay.... well kind of friends i mean i like them in a friendly way but...... shal we just say there's nothing wrong with them?

Back
Top Bottom