IM not real sure where to put this

Cackel

Songster
11 Years
Nov 17, 2008
But , There is this man on ebay that is selling this thing called U can sex hatching egg . He says that it really works you hold it over the chick and you can tell if it a roo or hen,I read his feedback and the people that got one says it really works,he is selling them for 9.99 .with your money back if it does not work ,he is greenkoil1. I got one ,just hope it works, will let you all know when I get it and try

Yes, let us know! That sounds very interesting. I hope it works~~I might try one, too.
smile.png

It's garbage, IMO. Look at it like this: you have a 50/50 chance of being right about the sex of anything if you flip a quarter. So, if you are told by this thing that an egg is a rooster, are you going to immediately remove that egg from the incubator? Or not put it in there at all? If you believe that it really works, then I think you should remove all the ones that are supposedly cockerels and then you should have only pullets hatch, right? If it worked, then hatcheries wouldn't kill thousands of baby roosters at hatch-there would be no need.

***and I wouldnt try it if it did work, either, but that's just me.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom