I'm panicky.

canada-goose

Is Mostly Harmless
12 Years
Jul 16, 2009
A member of my family is having email trouble. Her account won't let her log in! Now I'm scared that I won't be able to log in one of these days. That would mean bye-bye Plain Old Chickens at blogger. I'm a bit scared (you may have noticed). Time for another version of Plain Old Chickens.

has your family member followed a link sent through her e-mail?

there is a scam/virus running right now where it claims to be able to see who blocked you on MSN, it is a virus, if you receive this do not follow the link

there is another one on MSN it will pop up as yr friend claiming to have great pics of you, or naked pics of you at a party bla bla bla... follow this link and check it out..... then you enter your info email addy and password...well this is also a scam to gain access to you e-mail info and then send this same thing out to everyone in your contact list.... this one is not a virus really its more of a spam bot

Quote:
Blogger is run by Google so if I can't get on gmail, I can't get on blogger!
It hasn't happened to me yet but my poor grandma was trying to log in and use gmail (which she was a little scared of to begin with) and she couldn't get on! So we tried from our computer and it still didn't work! Now my grandma has a new Google account.

Back
Top Bottom