Email surplus

Sapphire Sebright

Roman Catholic who won't shut up
Jun 22, 2019
Hello. I've had this issue before once or twice, but never to the same extent. I was logging in and the site sent me an email with a code to enter for the two-step verification process of logging into my account.
Unfortunately, it seems that something glitched spectacularly, because I received, in rapid succession, seven emails with different codes.
I don't know what happened, but I hope that it does not happen again. The two-step verification process is a hassle enough, considering that it cannot be turned off, but it becomes far worse when my account is temporarily locked because six email codes are rendered obsolete -- several within within seconds of being sent because another email has dropped into my inbox with the "correct" code.
I do not mean to sound so terribly rude, but it was a rather irritating occurrence on top of an already irritating process.
Have a good day.

1689778836493.png

Last edited:
Hello. I've had this issue before once or twice, but never to the same extent. I was logging in and the site sent me an email with a code to enter for the two-step verification process of logging into my account.
Unfortunately, it seems that something glitched spectacularly, because I received, in rapid succession, seven emails with different codes.
I don't know what happened, but I hope that it does not happen again. The two-step verification process is a hassle enough, considering that it cannot be turned off, but it becomes far worse when my account is temporarily locked because six email codes are rendered obsolete -- several within within seconds of being sent because another email has dropped into my inbox with the "correct" code.
I do not mean to sound so terribly rude, but it was a rather irritating occurrence on top of an already irritating process.
Have a good day.
View attachment 3582075
View attachment 3582078
Saff...be sure to clear your brower's history and cache often.
Something got hung up.

It can be turned off? I thought it was a permanent thing.

I never purposefully log out, either, but I do close down my windows when I'm done.

All right. Thank you.
I've just never turned it on I guess🤷‍♀️ And I never log out either, I have it set to keep me logged in

Back
Top Bottom