I'm Sad i'm crying i'm FAINTING! Reader beware your in for a scare....

I understand what happened.....You thought it was a rotten egg and threw it out......Could happen to anybody. Just last night, I candled my eggs in the incubator, and I had one that I was 99.9 percent sure was a dud. I cracked it to see if I was right....that little 1% doubt scared me....I held my breath.....I happened to be right, a little blood ring and that was it......

But I know the feeling....and you smelled the stinky egg and thought YUCK, and just tossed it away......Don't worry, and don't beat yourself up!

Accidents happen.....

I had a broody hatch some chicks once and get off the nest. I went in later and started throwing the unhatched eggs into the woods. After throwing two and getting ready to do the last one I heard it peeping! I wonder if the two I chucked into the woods had chicks ready to hatch. The thought of it is so sad.

Hey guys,

I woke up this morning jumped on the computer and started reading all your kind thoughts, it made me feel better but im affraide it looks like only 1 is going to hatch:( It will be lonly I will have to go out and buy another 1 or 2
barnie.gif
he.gif

Well, let this be a lesson to you, don't make prank calls to people because you will get paid back one way or another
wink.png

Sorry about your accident.
I lost half a batch (about 20-30) eggs because I DIDN't take time to smell check the eggs and one exploded half way through the hatching phase.
Talk about
sickbyc.gif
my Hovabator will forever stink from it even after bleaching.
sickbyc.gif
again!

Quote:
Tell me about it. I had a duck egg explode in my incubator long ago and I never got the smell out so I trashed that incubator. I couldn't bear the stench it was leaving in the house.

I can see why you would throw it if you thought it was going to explode. Now you know not to EVER do that again! Just chalk it up to a (sad) lesson learned.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom