I'm Sending Feed to be Analyzed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
and there is plenty of commercial, profit-related reason why even small changes in rate of lay could be significant, given allowed limits in glyphosate residues in common feed ingredients, corn, particularly. The lack of study suggests commercial producers aren't currently concerned at current residue limits.

Indeed. To a commercial producer 1 less egg from 100 chickens is both noticeable and worth noticing. They'd be paying attention.

A uh, technically not, fun fact that Deer are pretty common culprit for human bodies being spread about because they eat the bone for calcium.

It's amazing how many herbivores will grab a meat snack when they get the chance.

$800 later, any duck is a-ok. My wallet... not so much.
The fact you care about her so much to spend that money though is heart warming.

I haven't been there yet, thank god. But I did spend £80 to get my vet to simply confirm the diagnosis and give me advice Id already heard 😂 The pain killers for my Dougie were worth it. But still.

I'm never going to forget sitting in the waiting room with her. Rabbits, hamsters, dogs, cats, sure. But a duck was a shock to the other people waiting. We were stared at. A lot. 😂

Plant based sources are incomplete.
Incorrect. It's harder to thrive on a plant based diet, but if you have access to all the needed supplements etc, it's generally healthier than the alternative.

Not going to say more than that because this is an interesting thread and we shouldn't he derailing it.
But if you're interested in a discussion about it, there's a vegan thread we can chat in

Have you heard of the microbiome? There's lots of stuff in your gut (and other animals' guts) that turns stuff we/they can't use into stuff we/they can digest and metabolize. Read something by Tim Spector if you want to know about it. Our understanding of nutrition is undergoing a little revolution right now.
Turn stuff? I will stick with my results and training methods. I agree the FDA and other recommendations are wrong. I have been doing this a while and that way of thinking I will also stick in the Quack method. Again take me up on eating like a cow in the field.

Turn stuff? I will stick with my results and training methods. I agree the FDA and other recommendations are wrong. I have been doing this a while and that way of thinking I will also stick in the Quack method. Again take me up on eating like a cow in the field.
I was trying to use language I thought you'd like; my bad. Clearly you know best and your experience outweighs any amount of scientific research by anybody else. I don't bother taking up daft invitations thank you.

Incorrect. It's harder to thrive on a plant based diet, but if you have access to all the needed supplements etc, it's generally healthier than the alternative.

Not going to say more than that because this is an interesting thread and we shouldn't he derailing it.
But if you're interested in a discussion about it, there's a vegan thread we can chat in
Supplements? Right like the essential amino acids you need to take because the plant source is incomplete. So I’m correct?

Sure I agree to not change this thread.

Supplements? Right like the essential amino acids you need to take
Yes, supplements, as in plants we eat and add to our plant meals, to supplement nutrients
because the plant source is incomplete. So I’m correct?
.... the supplements are plants. They are part of the diet, not separate from it.
A varied plant diet gives all the amino acids we need.
Sure I agree to not change this thread.
I answered properly and in depth on the vegan thread, look forward to discussing it there 🤝

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom