I'm setting up the bator...

So my stepmom came into my room this morning to wake me up, of course she had to check the bator first...and she says she saw the eggs rocking! She was the one that noticed it the last time w/ my Crevecoeurs too, so we'll see what happens today!

-Sarah

Last edited:
AHHHHH!!!!!!!! THEY'RE PEEPING!!!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE IT THEY'RE PEEPING! I'M HEARING AT LEAST 3 DISTING PEEPS RIGHT NOW! THEY'RE PEEPING! FRANK!!!!!

-SARAH

The trip was miserable. It was 25 degrees, it snowed, and I didn't get to ride the entire weekend 'cuz my dad was a butthead. But at least I have fuzzy butts to look forward to!

That's the attitude!!!! (and remember that your dad is just trying to keep you safe!!!!)

Do you have to go to school during the day, or are you at home where you can watch your peeping/rocking eggs?? I know I'd go crazy if I didn't have to go to work!!!

Lori

I am at a charter school, so until the next semester starts at the local community college, I'm at home doing classes online. And when I go to the cc, I can only take 2 or so classes at a time. So I'm home. And he's not just trying to keep me safe when he gets drunk and then decides to go for a 4 hour ride the next day because my little bro is too loud when he has a hangover...gr....anywho. I'm going to Hollister for the show in Jan, and I might just decide to take my bike with me!

Well, whatever you do be careful!!! Sorry about your dad. Maybe he just needed to let go of some stress???

I think several of us Californians are going to try to go to the Stockton show in Jan. You should go, too, so we can all meet each other. Should be lots of fun!!

Lori

A BABY HATCHED! It pipped and hatched completely in less than an hour and a half. It's yellow and has a black stripe down it's back, and black spots on it's shoulders. It's SOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Back
Top Bottom