I'm so bummed

key west chick

Songster
11 Years
May 31, 2008
Gainesville, GA
I got my eggs today and out of 12, 7 were broken. So I have 5 going into the bator.I candled those 5 to see what they look like and it looks like at least 1 might have air bubbles so that leaves 4 that might hatch. I'm so bummed. I've all ready e-mailed the lady I got them from but don't hold much hope I'll get anything out of it. Wasn't anyone on here. The outside of the box didn't have a mark on it, she just didn't pack them well and I guess they got all shook up. I'll try candleing in a week and see if anything is going on.

hugs.gif
so sorry !!!! I hope the ones you have left hatch for you
fl.gif
fl.gif
What breed are they ??

Oh, that's too bad, Key West! I just had something similar, but not quite so pervasive, happen and when I contacted the seller she was more than happy to work with me. The good news is, of the 12 eggs I had left, 9 are on day 13 and are developing nicely! I hope you have some luck with the eggs you have left and that your seller comes through for you. That's the frustrating part about shipping eggs!!!
barnie.gif

They're just some mixed little banty game breed, nothing real special but I'm not gonna find any other then hers. I haven't heard back from her yet, she normally checks her e-mail in the morning. She only has a few hens laying right now so it took almost a week to get enough to send.

Back
Top Bottom