I'm so freakin mad!!! *VENT*

Quote:
most woman know this : married mens ears are only good for 2 things to hear their buddys voice and to hold their glasses on.....now i have a buzzing in my ears that wont stop , sounds like "yadda yadda yadda i need you to yadda yadda yadda and get off that computer and help me....sure sounds like my wifey.....but that cant be shes in the kitchen.....oh gotta go .....Yes Dear !
lol.png

lol.png
Oh, I'm angry, but-- tragically, or fortunately, it's tempered by the fact that I'm just not all that surprised, ya know???? Birdnutz is right on; it IS about them NOT LISTENING-- and I've known now for umpteen years that he doesn't listen.

Last edited:
Not listening to what???? Ever notice ladies when you start nagging or telling how to breath, we hear but do not respond.

What if we did that, how long till you tune us out? Don't tell me you don't, I am married and am in a position to know better.

Seedcorn, you're not painting all married ladies with the same brush, are you? Hmmmm?
big_smile.png

(Oh, and friendly advce. Be careful with the 'n' word. It tends to cause some bad reactions. Some men have learned to use it to mean: What you are doing when you don't agree with me. Tsk tsk.)
smile.png

I'm sorry.........interesting how same words, reaction is interrpretted 2 different ways.....

No there are NO absolutes on this earth except death.

Men only listen when it comes to food and that other topic. Other than that, they aren't interested!

Did someone mention food and dessert?​

Back
Top Bottom