I'm so happy! My mean rooster is DEAD!!! Mwa- ha- ha!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by magistradomina, Aug 6, 2010.

1. magistradomina

magistradomina Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 6, 2010
    Where I live.
    I know this is kind of odd, but I am so happy that my mean rooster, Big Red, is dead! He would attack me all the time and I got fed up, so I begged my parents to have him butchered. I got up at 6:40 AM to take him and some other roosters to be butchered. I hate getting up early, but getting rid of him was far worth it! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Thanks for letting me get that out! [​IMG]

2. damselfish

damselfish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Southwest Missouri
    I felt just the same way when we butchered our mean rooster. He was jumping so high to attack that he was up to my chest height! He was pretty but I don't miss him one bit.

Happy No-Rooster Dance for you: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. magistradomina

Mar 6, 2010
    Where I live.
    To the Mods: Sorry I posted this in the wrong spot!! [​IMG] Thanks for taking care of it! [​IMG]

4. magistradomina

Mar 6, 2010
    Where I live.
    Quote:You live in southwest MO? I might live around your house! My rooster was also pretty but I don't miss him at all.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  5. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    My roo Jasper is a sweetie, but not all are blessed like that. Haha. CELEBRATION FOR YOU!!!

Animals...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And humans...

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

And last, but not least...

A BIG WOOT WOOT FOR YOU!!!!!!!! (Can I get a woot, woot??)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Haha. I always overload with random smilies! I love them!

7. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    The rooster's dead, the evil rooster's dead, yay.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]:celebrate

8. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

What is it with roosters? They are either sweet as can be or Whacko? All I have had have been whacko! Don't know about this "Lil' Dude" Sebright yet. He will go the way of the rest of them too if he is

don't think there is much meat on a sebright though

9. vetgirl00us

vetgirl00us Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    Rome, GA
    Most of my sebright cockerels WANT to be mean. The one that began attacking me got made into a sebright football about twice and he only follows me around bowed up now lol

10. EE lover:)

EE lover:) Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    North Carolina
    Can I get a WOOT, WOOT!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    humans, celebrate!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    animals now!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by