I'm so mean to Kane (my GSD).

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Kane and our older GSD Jax have been obsessing lately. They are obsessing over a squirrel. We have a squirrel that has been coming into the yard to steal pecans. These two ferocious dogs can be surrounded by 30 chickens, but can't take their eyes off that squirrel.

I just tried to take Kane out for his afternoon stroll. I didn't know that the pecan stealing squirrel was just outside the kitchen door. Kane forgot his training and jerked on the leash, causing me to scrape my arm.

After his walk I made Kane "plotz" (lay down) in the yard. The chickens proceeded to climb all over him. They are obsessed with pulling fur outta his fluffy tail.

Poor Kane. He has such a mean mama!
lol.png

Quote:
Actually the correct command would be Pfui! (pfoo-ee) or bad dog! Or in this case bad Imp.
tongue.png

Quote:
Actually the correct command would be Pfui! (pfoo-ee) or bad dog! Or in this case bad Imp.
tongue.png

YELP,YELP,YELP,YELP,Yelp,Yelp,Yelp,Yelp,yelp,yelp,yelp,yip,yip,yip

Quote:
tongue.png

YELP,YELP,YELP,YELP,Yelp,Yelp,Yelp,Yelp,yelp,yelp,yelp,yip,yip,yip

roll.png
gig.gif

Poor Kane, Poor Imp. Our last golden, Livvie, used to obsess about squirrels. I would let her out and say, "Get the squirrel." Well, one day when I was away she did 'get the squirrel.' Proudly brought it to the Princess who was not thrilled.
hide.gif

Quote:
lau.gif
Sorry Princess
hide.gif

I think half of the reason Jax and Kane obsess over this squirrel is because the squirrel taunts them. It sees the boys coming, climbs just out of reach up the tree then turns around and curses them out. Like,
tongue2.gif

We used to have a squirrel that would throw acrons at the dogs.

Notice I said *USED* to have:/

Back
Top Bottom