I'm so old I Remember when:

You can borrow my goat....course she'll eat everything wood before she eats your weeds. For that matter, she'll eat the shirt off your back and the hair off your head before she eats the weeds! But give her enough time and she'll get around to weed eating 😂
I'm trying to get over a headcold here with a stuffy nose. You just put me into a coughing fit. Thanks a lot. 😜

You can borrow my goat....course she'll eat everything wood before she eats your weeds. For that matter, she'll eat the shirt off your back and the hair off your head before she eats the weeds! But give her enough time and she'll get around to weed eating 😂
When we first got chickens I thought "This is great. They will eat the bugs in the garden." And they did.
Then they ate the vegetables.
Then they ate the leaves.
Then they ate the stems.
Then they dug up the roots and ate them. :barnie

When we first got chickens I thought "This is great. They will eat the bugs in the garden." And they did.
Then they ate the vegetables.
Then they ate the leaves.
Then they ate the stems.
Then they dug up the roots and ate them. :barnie
They do be thorough! Mine do not actually eat the roots. They just scratch, waller, and dustbathe in and around them until the poor plants surrender and give up the ghost.

1713844797538.png

Back
Top Bottom