I'm so sick I just wanna die!!!!

bheila

Songster
11 Years
Feb 8, 2008
Kent, Wa
I've given birth to 3 kids and never felt this bad before. Yesterday I got out of bed feeling great. I was excited because I knew the weather was going to be sunny
cool.png
and I could get a bunch done outside. Well, once I ate breakfast things took a turn for the worst. My stomach felt really full like my food wasn't digesting. Then all day I felt nauseated. By the afternoon I decided it was time to lay in bed. Around dinner time I started having to go to the "bathroom" every 1/2 hour. My body has never ached so bad. My muscles and bones are so sore
hit.gif
I woke up in the middle of the night on one of my usually 1/2 hour trips to the bathroom and while washing my hands I proceed to throw up
sickbyc.gif
in the sink and POOP
barnie.gif
in my pants(I know more details then you wanted to know)! I'd rather be in the hospital giving birth right now!

I'm trying to find the humor in all of this
idunno.gif
hmm.png

I'm SO incredibly sorry to hear that you're feeling this bad! Been there done that as they say. Here's a big
hugs.gif
and I'll be
fl.gif
that you have a speedy recovery!
smile.png
TaLani

That sounds exactly like one of those really, really nasty stomach bugs. If you throw up and have diarrhea for more than a day or two, please go to the doctor to make sure you aren't seriously dehydrated!

Sounds like what went through my house this weekend. DH had it the worst. Coming out of both ends, worst headache he had ever had and body aches. Took him 3 days to get over it.

I'm so sorry you are feeling bad. It will get better.
hugs.gif
Last May my DH ended up in the hospital with viral menengitis. By the end of his week's stay(all 3 of us were kept in an iso room), both myself and my DS were so ill with a gastro bug, we both ended up in the ER. When he was finally discharged, I was still so sick that he ended up having to drive home! So much for my taking care of him!
hmm.png
Like you, I would much rather give birth again rather than be sick like that!
sickbyc.gif

Make sure you take in lots of fluids, little sips. Hope you feel better soon.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom