I'm so sick I just wanna die!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by bheila, Apr 20, 2009.

1. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    I've given birth to 3 kids and never felt this bad before. Yesterday I got out of bed feeling great. I was excited because I knew the weather was going to be sunny [​IMG] and I could get a bunch done outside. Well, once I ate breakfast things took a turn for the worst. My stomach felt really full like my food wasn't digesting. Then all day I felt nauseated. By the afternoon I decided it was time to lay in bed. Around dinner time I started having to go to the "bathroom" every 1/2 hour. My body has never ached so bad. My muscles and bones are so sore [​IMG] I woke up in the middle of the night on one of my usually 1/2 hour trips to the bathroom and while washing my hands I proceed to throw up [​IMG] in the sink and POOP [​IMG] in my pants(I know more details then you wanted to know)! I'd rather be in the hospital giving birth right now!

I'm trying to find the humor in all of this [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. yodercountrygirl

yodercountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] I am sorry you are so sick [​IMG]

3. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    I'm SO incredibly sorry to hear that you're feeling this bad! Been there done that as they say. Here's a big [​IMG] and I'll be [​IMG] that you have a speedy recovery! [​IMG] TaLani

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I had a bug like that once and it was pure hell!!!! You have my sympathy!

5. chiknwhisperer

chiknwhisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

May 9, 2008
    Lowell, IN
    [​IMG] I hope you get rid of that awful bug REAL soon [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    That sounds exactly like one of those really, really nasty stomach bugs. If you throw up and have diarrhea for more than a day or two, please go to the doctor to make sure you aren't seriously dehydrated!

7. mom2chicksandpups

mom2chicksandpups Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Southeast Alabama
    I stayed up all night sick with a stomach bug, too. I still have it now and feel like crap! I can truly understand what you are going through.

[​IMG]

8. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    Oh My! You need lots of rest (when not running to the bathroom) and lots of liquids. I hope you start to feel better soon.

9. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Sounds like what went through my house this weekend. DH had it the worst. Coming out of both ends, worst headache he had ever had and body aches. Took him 3 days to get over it.

10. Sammysmom

Sammysmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2008
    Saint Johns, AZ
    I'm so sorry you are feeling bad. It will get better.[​IMG] Last May my DH ended up in the hospital with viral menengitis. By the end of his week's stay(all 3 of us were kept in an iso room), both myself and my DS were so ill with a gastro bug, we both ended up in the ER. When he was finally discharged, I was still so sick that he ended up having to drive home! So much for my taking care of him![​IMG] Like you, I would much rather give birth again rather than be sick like that![​IMG]

Make sure you take in lots of fluids, little sips. Hope you feel better soon.[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by