I'm sorry DipsyDoodleDoo!!!!!

CrazyChickieMama

Songster
11 Years
Feb 23, 2008
Bolton, NC
I had a whole bunch of eggs from Dipsy Doodle Doo and none of them hatched!!!
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

TRUST me it was NOT her fault. They all candled fertile on day 8. I think the boy I babysit fried them the second week, but I was holding out hope....I was overly curious today and not one of them had developed beyond the first 10 days.....
hit.gif
I was soo looking forward to my Frizzle and Silkies and I feel like I've let Lisa down.....
hit.gif

That is so sad I am so sorry. I was worried about that too when one of my kids messed with the dial one day, but I was fortunate. I hope you have better luck next time.

Hey, don't give up! You never know! If your temp was just a hair low, they'll start late. My very first hatch, they didn't even pip until day 22 because (I later found out) my temps were just a bit low.

Hey neighbor!!! If they don't make it and you would like more eggs. I have RIR's, Amber's and Black Sexlink eggs I would be glad to give you. My DH is from Bolton and my outlaws still live there. Just email or PM me if you want any.

Last edited:
Oh Angelica! You scared the starch out of me!

Don't fret too much (but you have my permission to swat the kid) --- it happens. I had a hovabator spike here not long ago and kill all but 6 of 60-something eggs and I don't have anyone to blame it on but me (I know it's prone to spike and wasn't watching for it).
Let me know when you are ready to try some more and I'll fix you up --- the girls are still laying.

smile.png

Lisa

Back
Top Bottom