I'm supposed to be doing my homework...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by duck&chickencrazy, Apr 17, 2011.

1. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    but there is this website that I keep getting stuck looking at!!! [​IMG]

Im never gonna get my work done lol I get lost in reading new information on here all the time...and I keep doing that right now...I keep telling myself that I will only be on here for a few mins but then that turns into 10-15 before I realize the time lol

Anyone else ever have this problem??? Cause it happens to me alot!

So ya I guess I better get back to my homework [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

[​IMG]

3. BugTusslers

BugTusslers Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2011
    Holy Cow! I just told my husband last night that this is the new "facebook"!! lol! I spend hours browsing through the site and reading everyone's posts. I especially love when people share their photos! Before I know it, it's time to get my butt to bed and the only thing I've done all evening is browse BYC! [​IMG]

4. whiteflare

whiteflare Out of the blue

Mar 13, 2011
    Sydney
    I hear ya, I'd never even heard of the forum before I joined, but there we go. It's a good place. Lots of good people. Lots of good posts. I find all sorts of stuff in Random Ramblings; I tend to stay out of the photo areas because my internet is too slow [​IMG]

Thankfully, I have no work I need to be doing. It's holidays right now, so I get a good couple of weeks break.

5. ChickenWisperer

ChickenWisperer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2008
    KY
    I swear....

I should be doing Rosetta stone spanish right now.... but guess where I'm at? [​IMG]

If I don't get off my lazy, lard butt then I'm going to get even farther behind and I wont graduate. But BYC is just so much better than spanish! [​IMG]

6. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    Quote:I agree with ya that BYC is better than spanish!!! Im working on History and I often feel like [​IMG] cause some of it is just sooooooo boring

7. Ahem...Please be considerate to the Spanish speakers here on BYC... meaning me. Spanish is my favorite subject. I could study it all day.

8. dkvart1

dkvart1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 5, 2010
    Maybe you could start a chicken thread in spanish and get your studying done while chatting about chickens in spanish [​IMG]

9. Quote:That thread has already been started.

10. backyardmenagerie

backyardmenagerie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 13, 2011
    Kansas
    I'm putting off research myself. I'm just a month away from graduating with 2 bachelor degrees... and I have Senioritis. Bad.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by