Solved I'm sure I followed someone but after a few months I don't. What's happening?

I've accidentally unfollowed people before... Sometimes, they same person. What was happening is I'd click on their profile picture to go on their profile, and when I went to click a second time, the screen would move, and I'd accidentally unfollowed the person. It was because of ads I think, but you have PFM. But maybe it's still a similar situation?

Hi! So I'm pretty sure I followed certain members but when I look at their profile a couple of months later it looks like I'm not. What's happening?
That's pretty odd, and it's not something we've heard of before. We'll keep an eye on it, but in the interim:
  1. Please try following again and keep an eye on if the follow goes away again.
  2. Anybody else having this problem, please report it so we can determine if it's one user or many.

Very odd. We're not getting any other reports, so it might be something unique to your computer / device, browser, account, etc... which unfortunately makes duplicating the problem and troubleshooting / fixing it very challenging.

We'll keep looking into what the problem might be, but ideally we'd have other peeps having the same problem, and have enough instructions and data that we could reproduce the problem.

Back
Top Bottom