1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

I'm sure most here have read this....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Chicken Salad, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Chicken Salad

Chicken Salad Songster

Nov 6, 2008
    Frederick, Maryland
  2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:All of us in probability!..but who will get published first ????

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I imagine someone could probably write a book called "BYC Chicken Stories".... just using the anecdotes culled from the forum.

4. wegotchickens

wegotchickens DownSouth D'Uccles & Silkies

Jul 5, 2007
    Sevier County, TN
    I read that book and loved it. There are a lot of good chicken books out there!

My aunts think I should collect all the letters I've written to Grandma and use them as a book. They love reading my letters to her. She has Alzheimers, and doesn't get much out of them, but my aunts & Grandma's caregivers LOVE them. So I have a small but enthusiastic audience!
    The last few have been about chickens (gee, wonder why). Since my aunts and Grandma grew up on a farm, me petting and dressing my chickens is amusing to them without me even trying to be funny [​IMG]

5. LilBizzy

LilBizzy Chicken Storyteller

May 20, 2008
    Maryland
    I'm actually working on one. The link is in my signature . I've been slowly working on editing, getting it to flow better. Then I will work on getting it published.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: