I'm thankful for _________ this week.

my mom. She is truly just awesome. I am glad that I have turned into her.

that I have a job that I love. That allows me to be able to pick up my daughter after school gets out and be mom still. Oh and that I dont have to dress up in heels everyday. Even though I do love shoes

That my fudge business is doing well.

That my horse is still sound, but that will most likely change when I start working him again after a year off

That I can take care of myself, my family and my house. That I have a brain in my head. That I am a free thinker. That I do not "need" acceptance to a group. I am thankful for a whole lot

I am thankful for being able to vote, and that the canidate I voted for won! As well as all the people that worked together to achieve this goal and not take for granted the rights we have. and I am also thankful for witnessing my chicken lay her fourth egg last night! I love my chicken
love.gif

Last edited:
I am thankful for my family, home, and the business I have which sadly I feel may be gone in a few year due to the new "president" I believe many of us will be learning real soon the little things we have today that wont be here tomorrow!

I'm thankful that this week was the start of our last month as a military family. After 22 years my husband is going to retire, and we will finally be able to move from Florida back to Michigan to start the rest of our lives. By the end of this month we will be on the long road home, literally, and I can't wait.

This was a really good week!

I'm thankful for the freedoms that we've been able to be blessed with here in this great nation. I really hope and pray that our freedoms that we've all been able to enjoy won't be taken away or that we as a nation won't be oppressed.

Back
Top Bottom