I'm their rooster !!!!

Phoenixmaine81

Chirping
Jun 9, 2019
No joke... But someone forgot to tell them u have four roos girls.. I have a community of 12 chickens all different breeds most of them being black australorps I only have one blk aussie hen I have three black Aussie roosters that fromom boughtm Tractor Supply as a straight run not sexed and then I have an Ameraucana rooster too in that straight but ALSO got 2 EE hens!!! score!! so that's four roos in all but everybody seems to be getting along okay and we're into 5 months almost 6 months now everybody's pretty mature I guess we'll see how things go but I'm thinking I'm going to do a Blog make up a Blog of some sort because the animals I have here that are so smart they blow the humans away with their smartness but it's not only that it's phenomenon stuff that I have going on here with my cat my dog and my chickens and I want to share their story because I grew up around animals and never saw anything like what I've got going on here I have a cat that actually herds my chickens helps me take care of them watches over them has never hurt one single chick and is an assassin and kills anything winged feathered or scaled but has never hurt chicken and now I have chickens that are coming into my kitchen to lay their eggs.. they deliver right to my kitchen I have four doing it now (out of 8) if I did a blog I think it'd be worth it...

Last edited:
You are my new favorite person.. Thank u..lol..I do want to share this stuff my chicken herding cat Olliver has a FB page olliver the chicken herding cat and he really watches over them like livestock dog lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom