I'm tired of being poor!

Robin'sBrood

Crowing
12 Years
May 8, 2008
North Carolina
Excuse me while I throw myself a little pity party here, but I'm tired of having ZERO extra money left at the end of the month. It's not like I want to buy "stuff" - like purses or shoes, or even clothes - but doggone it, it sure would be nice to be able to put some $ into fencing in our backyard or building a better chicken coop.
Pout... whine...
hit.gif

Party over.
tongue.png

I hear you
smile.png

My husband went for 5 months without a paycheck. Lucky we had a little saved up, but savings only lasted 3 months.

Almost lost everything.

Our last paycheck was a month ago. Just got paid today, its all gone. Not sure when we are getting paid again. Darn Commission Jobs.

But the good side of all this is, I get to see my husband alot:D Its his dream job, cant beat that.

(Got to think positive, got to think positive...)

"We're tired of being sick.
We're sick of being poor.
We've had a little luck,
Now we want a little more.

Enough so we'd never do anything anymore.
That's all we're askin' for!"

Bonus points if you can name and have actually watched the musical this came from
big_smile.png

i can relate..right now we are living off of 300 a week, and we dont get any sort of help or anything.
what i do is take what i have, and make it into something special. i cant afford fancy decorations so i either look around on craigslist for free stuff, or i use what i have..a mason jar containing some flowers from the side of the road..a pretty piece of fabric draped an old table..even a homemade cake on a plate that is pretty can brighten up a room. i also think about how i might not have the things i want at this moment but there are so many people who would love to be in my shoes, with having running water, food on the table, healthy children etc. my chickens and goats dont have the coops and pens of my dreams, but they are functional and neat and clean, and they are happy.

i have to admit though, sometimes it would be nice to even break even, if only once in my life!
lol.png
roll.png
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom