im trying to get some emus but don't know where to get emu

i'm in the corpus christi area what area are you in?

also sorry for the late reply

Oh, I'm in Vermont, so it wouldn't be me you'd be getting chicks from :) However, you may want to contact on Facebook either Darla Lofton Gaddy or Catherine Poehl. They're both in Texas, and you could get on their list for chicks. Both of them are members of the "Emus as Pets" group, so you could join that and contact them from there, but it's against the group rules to post chicks or eggs for sale so you'll have to message them privately about that.

Oh, I'm in Vermont, so it wouldn't be me you'd be getting chicks from :) However, you may want to contact on Facebook either Darla Lofton Gaddy or Catherine Poehl. They're both in Texas, and you could get on their list for chicks. Both of them are members of the "Emus as Pets" group, so you could join that and contact them from there, but it's against the group rules to post chicks or eggs for sale so you'll have to message them privately about that.
ok thanks! i will be sure to post pictures when i get some emus also what would be the amount of emus to get im thinking of making sculptures from the eggs and eating them and also i've seen an ad online for emus in arizona for $35 each and they can be delivered do you know if $35 is a good deal on emus and is it likely to be a scam?

Back
Top Bottom