impacted crop,help me fast its too late

When you turn a chicken upside down with a crop problem (especially sour crop) they will vomit easily. It shouldn't be done because you may cause her to choke or aspirate. Did your vet think her diarrhea was due to coccidiosis or something else? Your vet could probably tube feed her the water, and if you could get the supplies it would be simple enough for you to learn. Aquarium tubing and a 60 ml syringe can function as a crop feeding set. Many times when they develop a crop problem because of another disease, it is difficult to cure, or at least see immediate results.

he is not a qualified vet but he is a broiler cornish x farmer and he has a bit experience,I showed him the procedure of crop surgery and he did it for the first time and the surgery was successful ...and he has no idea about what to feed,he only said me not to feed her after 12 hours...........and my hen is having cough and she is breathing with her mouth open and some noise is made......here where i live there is no trained or experianced vet as per my knowledge............people butcher the hen which have some problem...........

Back
Top Bottom