IMPROVEMENT

bunch-a-chickens

Songster
12 Years
Nov 23, 2007
Claiborne County Tn.
I think it would be neat like if I wanted to see unanswered Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures i didnt have to sort through all unanswered posts or all Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures.

The closest I can think of now is to click on the bottom of the page the "show unanswered posts" link and it will take you to all the unanswered posts. Then just look down the middle column and find the ones in the disease section.

Oh I am sure it can be done, all you need to do is make a filter like the bottom for unread posts and put it with a search feature like there is at the top. Nifty will have to see this in order to see if it can be done or not.

I like the idea and will add it to the list of improvements, but I'll be honest that I doubt it will be added any time soon... at least until there are upgrades to other search / reply count features.

For now, do the following:

1) Go to this link: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/search.php?action=show_unanswered

2)
Use the find feature in your browser, usually CTRL + F and search for the word "emergency"

This will do 2 things:
1) It will show you that there aren't too many emergency posts that weren't responded to.
2) It will prioritize which threads to look at... the newest first. It is probably safe to assume that emergency posts from months ago are either resolved or the member posted the question again or somewhere else.

I did a search and only found 3 that hadn't been answered in the past month.

Quote:
Of course, don't be silly... I do have to sleep for 5 hours at night.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom