Pics

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
So @muddy75 had a great idea over on the quail thread for a new game and it is hilarious but I figured I would make a new thread so can continue without completely taking over :lau

So you might have guessed from the title but the game is that you type in “In 2020 I’ll” or “In 2020 I will” and let autocorrect finish the sentence or story for you. :D

You can go for however long you want.

I’ll start.

In 2020 I’ll have a lot of fun and I will get some more friends and then I’ll go see the new one on my birthday and then I’ll get back with my friends and see how much they have been doing and what they are going to do with their work and they will be happy with their own way and then I’ll have a great weekend with them and see if I can find a good time to come over and hang out and see what happens when I have a little more time with my friends and I can get together with them for sure.

Soooo.... lots of friends and hanging out apparently?? :lau

Here’s another, shorter one.

In 2020 I’ll get the best out of my life and my heart will never hurt my feelings and my life will be better.

Dang that one got serious :lau :oops:

Let’s try that again.

In 2020 I’ll get to see you guys and then I’ll come back and pick up the kids and I’ll get it done before we go out and then I’ll come over later on the weekend and I’ll be there to see you guys and I love you.

Apparently in 2020 I’ll have kids? I HOPE NOT. Nowhere near ready :lau hopefully it means nieces and nephews or something. :th

See? You never know what to expect with this game!! That’s why it’s so hilarious!!

Anyway, your turn now. :D

Last edited:
In 2020 I’ll have a little crazy to get some eggs from here today so I’ll let y’all be good at least you know how to get them in there I love you so I’ll talk soon I’ll talk y’all in a bit I wanna is a good night I hope y’all had some chicken and quail egg and eggs I gotta is a chicken coop and quail eggs I gotta was a chicken coop and quail eggs and eggs hatch and quail eggs eggs hatch

First one:
In 2020 I’ll have a couple more questions for him and I can get him out of there and get him out to eat lunch and I can go get some food for you guys and I can do something tomorrow night if I wanna I have a couple minutes to go to pick you guys up at five.

I guess I’m going to go eat some food lol. Not sure who “him” is. I’ll do one more:
In 2020 I’ll have a good girl and then I can go to pick her and then I can meet her at the office at seven or five so if she can get it together I’ll give her some money.

A baby for me too? A baby that has to get it together lol.

In 2020 I’ll probably have to get some more stuff from the store and then maybe I’ll probably get some more Christmas things for Christmas and maybe a few more things to go with and maybe a little bit of a lot of stuff.

:lau

:oldThis is the funniest thing I've ever read!!! I absolutely died laughing and I keep reading "a little bit of a lot of stuff"!!!!

:gig:lauI laughed soooooo hard I cried:hit!!!

My DH said "You okay, you need to breathe?"
:hugsThank you @KDOGG331 for getting my endorphins flowing!!!
It was @muddy75 idea, but yours was HILARIOUS beyond words.

:oldSo here's another for me.

"In 2020 I'll have a couple more of too many roosters in my mind and my gallows is in my mind and I can get it done by the #deepstate..."

Wow, that was unexpected!!! And RANDOM!!!
:gig:lau:gig:lau

Last edited:
:lol::lau #deepstate!! I knew it was all true!! :lau:gig

In 2020 I'll tag someone to be the case you want me back in your avatar for a little while. The problem comes from a few things in the pool that is a great job.

:lau Too funny!! Great idea!!

One more!!

In 2020 I'll start with the rest of the world of your birds and the new babies are the ones you can get.

Hmmm.... :old

:lau:gig:lau

These are hilarious!! Thanks everyone! Keep them coming. :D

In 2020 I’ll have a little crazy to get some eggs from here today so I’ll let y’all be good at least you know how to get them in there I love you so I’ll talk soon I’ll talk y’all in a bit I wanna is a good night I hope y’all had some chicken and quail egg and eggs I gotta is a chicken coop and quail eggs I gotta was a chicken coop and quail eggs and eggs hatch and quail eggs eggs hatch

First one:
In 2020 I’ll have a couple more questions for him and I can get him out of there and get him out to eat lunch and I can go get some food for you guys and I can do something tomorrow night if I wanna I have a couple minutes to go to pick you guys up at five.

I guess I’m going to go eat some food lol. Not sure who “him” is. I’ll do one more:
In 2020 I’ll have a good girl and then I can go to pick her and then I can meet her at the office at seven or five so if she can get it together I’ll give her some money.

A baby for me too? A baby that has to get it together lol.

In 2020 I'll be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it when I get home.

In 2020 I’ll figure something else out for you guys and then we can go hang out and see what we can do for dinner and then go get some stuff.

In 2020 I'll tag someone to be the case you want me back in your avatar for a little while. The problem comes from a few things in the pool that is a great job.

One more!!

In 2020 I'll start with the rest of the world of your birds and the new babies are the ones you can get.

:oldThis is the funniest thing I've ever read!!! I absolutely died laughing and I keep reading "a little bit of a lot of stuff"!!!!

:gig:lauI laughed soooooo hard I cried:hit!!!

My DH said "You okay, you need to breathe?"
:hugsThank you @KDOGG331 for getting my endorphins flowing!!!
It was @muddy75 idea, but yours was HILARIOUS beyond words.

:oldSo here's another for me.

"In 2020 I'll have a couple more of too many roosters in my mind and my gallows is in my mind and I can get it done by the #deepstate..."

Wow, that was unexpected!!! And RANDOM!!!
:gig:lau:gig:lau

I’m glad you put this one here because I thought it was my funniest one yet but it was on the other thread! Lol

I tried a bunch of times here and as you can see, none of them came out nearly as funny. :lau :hit they all came out super serious and weird LOL :oops:

And I love yours. :lau

I love all of these :lau:gig:lau

One more!!

In 2020 I will be starting a new job and I have a few questions about the potato.

I am cracking up at these two!! :lau:gig:lau

What new job are you starting @Kiki !? :pop

Back
Top Bottom