:lau:gig Yes you guys can have the birds and the new babies...I'll take on the rest of the world! Maybe I will enlist @Kiki to help...she's looking for a new job :p:gig
You just get yourself back in the avatar! & I'm afraid to ask what you found in the pool....... :oops:

So @muddy75 had a great idea over on the quail thread for a new game and it is hilarious but I figured I would make a new thread so can continue without completely taking over :lau

So you might have guessed from the title but the game is that you type in “In 2020 I’ll” and let autocorrect finish the sentence or story for you. :D

You can go for however long you want.

I’ll start.

In 2020 I’ll have a lot of fun and I will get some more friends and then I’ll go see the new one on my birthday and then I’ll get back with my friends and see how much they have been doing and what they are going to do with their work and they will be happy with their own way and then I’ll have a great weekend with them and see if I can find a good time to come over and hang out and see what happens when I have a little more time with my friends and I can get together with them for sure.

Soooo.... lots of friends and hanging out apparently?? :lau

Here’s another, shorter one.

In 2020 I’ll get the best out of my life and my heart will never hurt my feelings and my life will be better.

Dang that one got serious :lau :oops:

Let’s try that again.

In 2020 I’ll get to see you guys and then I’ll come back and pick up the kids and I’ll get it done before we go out and then I’ll come over later on the weekend and I’ll be there to see you guys and I love you.

Apparently in 2020 I’ll have kids? I HOPE NOT. Nowhere near ready :lau hopefully it means nieces and nephews or something. :th

See? You never know what to expect with this game!! That’s why it’s so hilarious!!

Anyway, your turn now. :D
:lau i think i may have snorted and peed!!

Had to copy my 1st attempt for this thread.

:lau
Sounds like you're gonna be busy "with the rest of the world"!
:th

How many questions can a person possibly have "about the potato"?

:lau:gig:lau:gig
I haven't laughed this hard in so freaking long!!!
:ya:wee:bun

I swear these phones/computers have minds of their own.:confused:

"In 2020 I'll have a couple more days of work to get to see if the a/c has been a good day today for me and I am so excited about my account was on a good time and it is not the point that we are doing their job to make it a priority to do it for me."

:idunno

:lau I still love this one. And the new one. :lau

And she needs to enlist Kiki to help!!

And glad I could make you laugh!! LOL

I’m cracking up at all of these. :lau

And I swear they do!! Lol

:lau:gig Yes you guys can have the birds and the new babies...I'll take on the rest of the world! Maybe I will enlist @Kiki to help...she's looking for a new job :p:gig

You guys can rule lead together. :lau

You just get yourself back in the avatar! & I'm afraid to ask what you found in the pool....... :oops:

:lau i think i may have snorted and peed!!

Snorted and peed!? Oh boy, it must have been hilarious. :lau

I’m glad cause I wasn’t sure those ones were funny lol

This was an excellent idea though. Thanks for the game suggestion. :D

I think putting it in a separate thread was my best idea yet. I’m cracking up. :lau:gig:lau

ok new device and new try!
in 2020 I’ll have a couple of eggs to different ones to the eggs and eggs for dinner tonight too. the only thing that is to me know that i was a day or evening or not but it would probably work out if you wanna was a day and i is a great time for me and i is a great night to you.
:confused::th

In 2020 I’ll build a bunch of new things to say about the quail and I have to take the quail to dinner and then I’ll build them up and get some food and I’ll probably go get some lunch and then I’ll be home way to do the same thing haha I don’t think I’ll have time for a long day and then I’ll build some new things for my new ones to get to the quail and stuff and I think I’ll get some good ones.

:confused::lau

in 2020 I’ll have a couple of eggs to different ones to the eggs and eggs for dinner tonight too. the only thing that is to me know that i was a day or evening or not but it would probably work out if you wanna was a day and i is a great time for me and i is a great night to you.
sounds like in 2020, i will have a bit too much kefir and kombucha!! :gig

:lau:gig:lau

me....
R.O T.F.L.M.B.O !!!
:lau:gig:lau:gig:lau:gig

:pop

That was my favorite part as well!!

Back
Top Bottom