One more...

In 2020 I’ll get the best one in the world and then I’ll go back to the other side and get my friends back and then I’ll be back in the next two weeks and I’ll get to know him soon and I’ll see what he’s talking about and he is going through the process of making him feel better about him being able to see the other people in his own way and he said that I cannot is that you want to come over and see me before you leave and then I’ll just let you go and I will talk to him about you and you don’t have anything to worry about and you can just go and do that and I will let you know when I can get you back to the shop and I’ll be sure to give him the money and I’ll be there for you and I’ll talk to him later.

Ummm this one sounds like the plot to a movie. :lau

Sounds like a major adventure too :th
Sounds like a little too much caffeine on top of a little too much run~on sentence wrapped up into a new "FRIENDS" episode!

Sounds like a little too much caffeine on top of a little too much run~on sentence wrapped up into a new "FRIENDS" episode!

:lau:gig:lau

Perfect description!!!

Probably should have added some punctuation :lau:oops:

Do they do kidnappings and ransoms in FRIENDS!?

This might be a bit too sinister for that :lau

Maybe the plot to a new action/mystery/drama movie lol

Me sneaking my friends to the shop apparently :lau

OMG!!

Hope he wasn’t too terrified/scarred :lau
He's a brat anyways!
He should know not to mess with other peoples hatchets!
(That doesn't sound redneck or hillbilly at all)
Perfect description!!!
Probably should have added some punctuation :lau:oops:
Do they do kidnappings and ransoms in FRIENDS!?
This might be a bit too sinister for that :lau
Maybe the plot to a new action/mystery/drama movie lol
Me sneaking my friends to the shop apparently :lau
So maybe a new "Nancy Drew"?:oops:

in 2020 i’ll have to come in and get the new coop to the next time we are in there and i will have a good time to see if we have a good day and then we will probably want you and i is the first day we have to finish up a bit and get to spend time together with you guys again this weekend!! :p

in 2020 i’ll have to come in and get the new coop to the next time we are in there and i will have a good time to see if we have a good day and then we will probably want you and i is the first day we have to finish up a bit and get to spend time together with you guys again this weekend!! :p
:celebrateNew coop, huh?

Last edited:
Last one for me (tonight haha)
In 2020 I’ll have a couple of hours of work tomorrow and then I’ll get back home and then go home around the office or just before noon and get to the office tomorrow morning around to time for dinner thanks for the dinner thanks for your dinner and I hope y’all had dinner tonight! :lau Sounds like I’m all about dinner!! This Siri must be hangry!

Last one for me (tonight haha)
In 2020 I’ll have a couple of hours of work tomorrow and then I’ll get back home and then go home around the office or just before noon and get to the office tomorrow morning around to time for dinner thanks for the dinner thanks for your dinner and I hope y’all had dinner tonight! :lau Sounds like I’m all about dinner!! This Siri must be hangry!
:droolHungry much, alot of dinner dinner & yet more dinner?:lau

Alrighty, last one for me today!
:oldIn 2020 I'll have a couple more of too much trouble to go back and try again to get the best I could have to be a good day at the moment and then the next week or two too much to learn here in a couple days prior offenses and the rest are all my people and my gallows beside me...
:lau

Gallows seems to be a common theme in mine!

Ok, once more for good measure!

:oldIn 2020 I will take the first step toward a more comprehensive approach for a while to figure it up to you in a bit more than that too but I don't know how much it is a bit more than a flitter but it was just wondering what the hell you are looking at?!?!?!

:confused::smack:oops::lau
there is some hostility in this one did you find out what they were looking at?

Back
Top Bottom