Pics
In 2020 I think you are having problems with the end result of this year or so I'm gonna try not to mention the fact that the same thing is happening to me

:lau:gig:lau

I hope we don’t have problems with this year!!! It just started 10 minutes ago!!! :th

Also, it’s been 10 minutes already!? :eek::th

now that it’s 2020, i’ll have a great weekend with my mom :hitto the weekend of spring weekend so we let the kids go to get a little scarlet and then will be there at the same day or two weeks but maybe we could get a few things in there so we let them out. the other day we were going to be here for dinner. the only thing that is so much is to get to go into a cage and then get a new one or a couple of days and get to spend the time of time and then will try again this week or maybe next week maybe next time next year!

now that it’s 2020, i’ll have a great weekend with my mom :hitto the weekend of spring weekend so we let the kids go to get a little scarlet and then will be there at the same day or two weeks but maybe we could get a few things in there so we let them out. the other day we were going to be here for dinner. the only thing that is so much is to get to go into a cage and then get a new one or a couple of days and get to spend the time of time and then will try again this week or maybe next week maybe next time next year!

:hugs :hugs

In 2020 I don't want a lot of people who are not allowed in my life with a separate bowl of cereal for me to see what I could not imagine simply because they don't know what I'm doing

Dang! I was gonna give you a bowl of cereal!!

We are off to bed. Thanks for the fun @KDOGG331 , catch you next year. :frow

Goodnight :)

I love saying that! Lol I missed it since it’s the new year now but it’s always hilarious to me when people are like “see you next year” or I haven’t done x since last year. :lau

I haven’t drunken any water since last year :lau :oops:

good night and happy new year @oldhenlikesdogs! thanks for stopping in and playing with us!

X2!!!

Back
Top Bottom