Pics
In 2020 I'll be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it when I get home from work until I get home to see if you can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym.

Ok so, #1 I work at home.
#2 I haven't been to a gym since leaving highschool in 1980.
#3 I don't fly and don't plan to.

Looks like it'll be an interesting year.

In 2020 I'll be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it when I get home from work until I get home to see if you can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym.

Ok so, #1 I work at home.
#2 I haven't been to a gym since leaving highschool in 1980.
#3 I don't fly and don't plan to.

Looks like it'll be an interesting year.

:lau:gig:lau

I like how you’re telling someone else to get a ride from the airport but then you also need a ride... and both from a gym. Wonder if it’s the same gym???? Do you not like this other person? Why couldn’t they just hitch a ride with you? :lau :pop

In 2020 I’ll have a few more hours of work this week and then I’ll get to see a couple more pictures of my ducks and then maybe I’ll have a little bit of time with them but I’ll see if they want to go out to dinner. :idunno

or

In 2020, I’ll see the same old cat in my life that I have been with for a long time. :love

:lau you’re gonna take your ducks out for dinner!? How kind of you. Where are you gonna go? Someplace that serves mealworms? Are you gonna get them minnow and mealworm pasta? :D :pop

And I love that second one. :love

Back
Top Bottom