Pics
My 2020 resolution is to... get the best news from my life and the other Katmai bears

In 2020 I will... have a couple more hours to get over the past. I will then be home by five and I’ll get you some more of the stuff that you need.

My goal for 2020 is to... get to the top. We will be able to see the ducks this spring and summer and winter .

This year is... going well for the girls and the boys and the ducks.

2020 will be the year that... will be the most important year for me and my family and my life.

2020 is the year of the summer and then I’ll get to go to the barn with you guys and then I’ll have some fun.

in 2020 my ducks will be... in the middle of the night with the Katmai bears

In 2020, my cats will... have a wonderful time with my family and friends and I hope to have some more of them soon.

in 2020 my greatest accomplishment will be... to see the ducks and then again I’ll have some fun.

Ahh....ok, I was so confused! :barnie

Thanks Lisa! :highfive:
Type in "In 2020 I will" then keep selecting the middle text predictor word given by your keyboard....

:lauIt is ridiculously hilarious causing delirious laughter & tears & snorts & maybe loss of bladder control....

Ie. "In 2020 I will" get a little bit more on this one more on the auction of a few of my favorite books in my book of books in the next few days and the best and the time we are going through the same thing with the rest is not going through this process and to make sure we have to make sure we are not going through this wonderful process of being able and will be a member in the United kingdom and the best opportunity to have done it in the next two weeks...

I kinda miss the hatchet :oops:
:barnieI need my hatchet & gallows back!!!!
In 2020 I will lift the same spot as the last piece eaten by Sunday morning and the shorter term in his favor for this many pies ready for this weekend but I have no opinion on this. :cool:
In 2020 I'll let her know if it's thumbs up or something else into your life to go anywhere near Moonshine jungle.One thing is certain to get out there for the Halloween season with salt water and hard work. We will leave when you are not absorbed in ramekins too much of this year.
It's going to stay on track with your family or something cheerful.
In 2020 I will figure out what y'all are talking about here in these last couple pages! :lau
ROTFLMBO:lau
In 2020 I'll be there in a few minutes to talk to you about it when I get home from work until I get home to see if you can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym and then I can get a ride to the airport on the way home from the gym.

Ok so, #1 I work at home.
#2 I haven't been to a gym since leaving highschool in 1980.
#3 I don't fly and don't plan to.

Looks like it'll be an interesting year.

In 2020 I will be okay if it's not like a rooster in your friend who is a big fan of the day before you go through a lot more than the other hand in hand with them out of her crate slightly higher than the average person
In 2020 I'll have a few more than you can afford to do with a separate bowl in my head of state Hillary Clinton said I don't know what I'm doing okay?
I don't believe a word HC says!:lau
My 2020 resolution is to... get the best news from my life and the other Katmai bears
In 2020 I will... have a couple more hours to get over the past. I will then be home by five and I’ll get you some more of the stuff that you need.
My goal for 2020 is to... get to the top. We will be able to see the ducks this spring and summer and winter .
This year is... going well for the girls and the boys and the ducks.
2020 will be the year that... will be the most important year for me and my family and my life.
2020 is the year of the summer and then I’ll get to go to the barn with you guys and then I’ll have some fun.
in 2020 my ducks will be... in the middle of the night with the Katmai bears
In 2020, my cats will... have a wonderful time with my family and friends and I hope to have some more of them soon.
in 2020 my greatest accomplishment will be... to see the ducks and then again I’ll have some fun.

To ALL of these all I can say is ":lau"...

In 2020 I'll have a few more than you can afford to do with a separate bowl in my head of state Hillary Clinton said I don't know what I'm doing okay?

This one made me bust out laughing :lau

They were all funny but idk what it is about this one. :lau

Back
Top Bottom