In about 2-3 years, I'll be creating a new Breed of chicken called the Emerald Dragon.(Discussion)

What do you think about a new breed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Here's a picture of some Crele English Orpington chicks, they seem to vary alittle.
Screenshot_20210507-115039_Chrome.jpg

Oh very cool what color are the chickens going to be?🙂
Shiny Black like Sumatras, with long fancy tails.
I may get blue, black, & splash, but that's okay. The Malays, & EEs are blue, or have blue, so yeah. I have one Malay that maybe Khaki, so I may get Duns, out of it too.

The person knows they're project birds, & notified them of the variations of colors they may get.
The chocolate brown colored one is a partridge Barred, or Crele, the black one might have been an accidental cross with my Heritage Rock, there's a yellow with a dark mark on the head which is a Wheaten, & one looks like it maybe Buff, or Black Tail Buff.

3 of the eggs were from my Buff Orpingtons, 1 was from the grandmother of Goober, & 1 was from my F1 Wheaten Crele Orpington hen. The chick from my F1 hen died.
Can you explain what the "F"s mean? I hear it a lot when people talk about Olive Eggers. I want to know more about these chicken genetic terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom