In about 2-3 years, I'll be creating a new Breed of chicken called the Emerald Dragon.(Discussion)

What do you think about a new breed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayam cemani aren’t that rare, or that expensive. People who sell them for really high prices usually say they’re super rare in order to make more money off of them. Also, I’d imagine that their egg-laying abilities are about the same as a silkies’.

I see
I found 15 fertile eggs for around $160 but I also found some chicks for $8 a piece. I also heard they lay about 80 eggs a year.

You entered Midnight Moses Crow in the Byc calander contest! I had to download the picture so I could gawk at it. Also @MysteryChicken if you wanted an extra special Emerald Dragon you could breed Ayam Cemani to get black meat.
Silkies have black meat, & bones.
1594335604680220944625978404341.jpg
These are from a couple Silkie roosters who earned themselves a trip to the freezer. One had a pitch black heart, & gizzard.

I found 15 fertile eggs for around $160 but I also found some chicks for $8 a piece. I also heard they lay about 80 eggs a year.
Exactly. Some people will claim they’re more rare than they are and then overprice them. I’ve heard that silkies are terrible layers too, but I’m not sure about the specific number of eggs they lay.

Exactly. Some people will claim they’re more rare than they are and then overprice them. I’ve heard that silkies are terrible layers too, but I’m not sure about the specific number of eggs they lay.
My silkies are great egg layers, I get eggs from them every day.
20200702_174503.jpg
The little tiny eggs are OEGB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom