Blue Ridge Mtns. of North Georgia
...and they are:

Cetawin (Ladyhawk)
Yard full 'o Rocks (Scott)
ozark hen (Carrie)
joletabey ( Beth )
lovemychicns ( Karen )
Orpington Manor (Steffanie)
Happy Chooks, aka new2chooks (what is your given name, m'dear?)
crazyhen (Gloria Jean)
kathyinmo (Kathy)

I am speechless.Your generosity leaves me shaking my head in amazement and I wish I could give you all a big group hug but I hope a cyber-hug will do for now. I won't elaborate here so as not to embarrass any of you, but this is the fastest way to get a message out to all of you. I am humbled to be so rich in friends.

grouphugg.gif

thankyou.gif

Isaac says hi.
wink.png

Thank you, Kelly! I never did know your real name, or in my brain-damaged old age, let it leak out when other information shoved its way in, LOL. Ike's toe isn't bothering him. It's still somewhat larger than the others, but he does have a nail on it and it looks great. I'm just so happy that the antibiotics and doctoring we did saved him. It was pretty serious. He's such a great guy and I would have been devastated.

Well Gee, that is from my hens lucky,Lucy,and Lady by way of Scott. See I got very lucky and have three hens . Delawares of course. Love you also from Stormy, Misty, Maxine and I think a girl named Cloud???? My orpingtons. I will contact you later for colaboration on that. Love Gloria Jean

Youre very wellcome.You have
allways been there for
us it was nice being there
for you.Now that we have
moved to Maggie Vally nc
I would love to come visit you
sometime.

Karen

Back
Top Bottom