In Memory of my Mother who died Jan 31

Well, how kind and sweet for you all to say such nice things. Thank you so much. One of the great grands said " What are we going to do for Thanksgiving?" We always all went to Granny B's. I guess it may fall on me this year. I think my youngest sis who is in her 40's may miss her the most as she was Mama'a baby and they talked everyday

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
From what I have read...it seems to me that you honor your mother every day in your thoughts and good deeds. Thanksgiving sounds like it was an honored tradition for your family, one that needs to be continued on. Think of something new to do this year that your mom would have loved and make that part of every Thanksgiving from now on. Do it in memory of your momma. Plant a tree, volunteer time as a family, etc.

I know that with talking to you, her house at present is very upsetting. Remember that your friends from BYC are always here to give you a
hugs.gif

Dear Julie,

Your Mom was indeed a beautiful lady, which obviously surrounded herself with the love of friends and family. I firmly believe you get out of life what you give and she obviously was a very generous soul.

Her body may be gone, but her love is with you for eternity.

K.

Last edited:
What a lovely way to celebrate your mother's birthday, I'm sure it meant the world to her. I love her shade of lipstick. It's very hard when our moms leave us. Hugs.

Back
Top Bottom