In need of someone to talk to... I need advice.

How are you

doing, we haven't heard a peep in a while? Here in North Carolina we have just had big snow and freezing rain and are doing the third day out of school. It's a really big deal for our area since we're considered south east. Being south of Washington DC, not many of our states see snow but when we do we get whammed big time. Does it snow a lot there? Here's a photo of my poor ponies trying to stay warm around the hay bale.. Susie Q

I'm going really good, my relationship is going so wonderful, it's hot here real hot lol, we don't really get snow here, I have never seen snow only in photos.

I've only had 3 sessions but I feel wonderful it's helping a lot, I'm a lot happier and I've been starting to control it a lot more. My boyfriend and I are closer then ever, yes I am 21 and engaged, but we have that kind of love that whenever we see each other we fall in love over and over, We've been together for 3 years engaged for two and I feel because I've gotten help it's also made us stronger, we hardly fight anymore and things are looking up.

That's really excellent to hear! We get hot and humid in summer but get rather cool in winter. usually doesn't get below 40*f but lately it's been much colder. I'll send you some shots of snow. We love playing in it! So glad to hear you and your boyfriend are working things out. When you have a solid relationship it really helps both of you! I also find that looking at happy stuff helps too.l Take a look at the "What is this chicken thinking" Thread, you'll love the captions that folks put there. And it's fun to do it yourself too. Our dog is having pups again next month, i love new puppies. I try to surround myself with happy stuff too.
Keep us up on what's happening, there's always someone here to yap at!

Abby loves a goood kiss!
Annie loves the snow!

That's really excellent to hear! We get hot and humid in summer but get rather cool in winter. usually doesn't get below 40*f but lately it's been much colder. I'll send you some shots of snow. We love playing in it! So glad to hear you and your boyfriend are working things out. When you have a solid relationship it really helps both of you! I also find that looking at happy stuff helps too.l Take a look at the "What is this chicken thinking" Thread, you'll love the captions that folks put there. And it's fun to do it yourself too. Our dog is having pups again next month, i love new puppies. I try to surround myself with happy stuff too.
Keep us up on what's happening, there's always someone here to yap at!

Abby loves a goood kiss!
Annie loves the snow!

By the way, Happy Valentines!

Yes it really does help having a strong relationship, My boyfriend is actually away fishing right now ( not as work but to de stress) and I went down there to him for 2 weeks, it's why I went a little quiet for a while, and it was really good minus my boyfriends "best mate" >.> grr makes me angry just thinking about it, my boyfriend won't admit it but he goes crazy without me lol. We live together and it had been over a year that we had been apart last, after my 2 weeks there he saw me off and when he got back to his friends house he wanted to cry because I was no longer there, I mean I teared up a little but it's a little over a week until I see him again. :)

Here are some pics of where I was, I was at the beach on an island well it reality it's a bay, but you can travel between the different islands.

Your photos are fantastic!

Also Happy Valentines day to you too!

I know I'm kinda jumping in late, but you can talk to me anytime! I have major anxiety too. I know how hard it is to live with day to day... It just barely started for me. In August... I got so sick, and the Dr. couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. She asked if I was pregnant, I told her no, then she's like "Oh, well did anything life changing happen this year?" I'm like yeah, and I even lost 20 lbs in under 2 weeks. I was in such bad shape. Most of the time I can control it, but sometimes I loose it. But anyway, I would be glad to talk to you anytime you need it. I like to talk, and I'm a good listener!
hugs.gif

I know I'm kinda jumping in late, but you can talk to me anytime! I have major anxiety too. I know how hard it is to live with day to day... It just barely started for me. In August... I got so sick, and the Dr. couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. She asked if I was pregnant, I told her no, then she's like "Oh, well did anything life changing happen this year?" I'm like yeah, and I even lost 20 lbs in under 2 weeks. I was in such bad shape. Most of the time I can control it, but sometimes I loose it. But anyway, I would be glad to talk to you anytime you need it. I like to talk, and I'm a good listener!
hugs.gif

You're not jumping in late at all, I know what it's like with losing weight or too much weight it's horrid, I've had anxiety since I was 4 so I was like this most of my life without knowing until I was 15 almost 16.

We're from North Carolina, USA. I also have anxiety and PTSD. That has been under good control for 15 years now. But I do rely on a low dose of medicine. It took a long time for my drs to figure it out but I finally went to the right therapist who listened when I explained my story. Sometimes you just need a good listener. We all do!!! We are all Worlds away but we're still just around the cyber corner for a good chat!

Back
Top Bottom