In Search Of Cochin Bantam breeders In PNW or online sources

Feb 20, 2021
Salem, Oregon
Howdy! My sister is looking to get in to Bobtail Cochin bantams for her showing and breeding program.
She wants to keep white, non frizzled birds, and she said she really didn't want to bring the frizzle gene in at all. She also is interested in other light colored cochins and the birchen feather pattern. Does anyone have adult bird, chick or egg sourcing recommendations for her?
She would like to support local breeders if possible (west Oregon) but is willing to order from a good quality hatchery or egg source.

Howdy! My sister is looking to get in to Bobtail Cochin bantams for her showing and breeding program.
She wants to keep white, non frizzled birds, and she said she really didn't want to bring the frizzle gene in at all. She also is interested in other light colored cochins and the birchen feather pattern. Does anyone have adult bird, chick or egg sourcing recommendations for her?
She would like to support local breeders if possible (west Oregon) but is willing to order from a good quality hatchery or egg source.
I don't ship or have the colors she wants, but figured I would mention that unless you have frizzled birds, you won't have the frizzle gene. They show it if they have it

Back
Top Bottom